University of Phoenix Material
A group of colleagues is meeting to discuss how to market a health care product. Prior to the in-person meeting, several ideas were developed and shared via email with the group. The group was asked to review the ideas and bring their thoughts and feedback to the meeting.
The email sent out to the group is provided below:
As you know, we are in the final stages of launching a new product. We are now seeking ways to market the product to the public. I have received a few ideas and wanted to share them with the group prior to our face–to–face meeting.
As you can see, we have some good ideas to kick off our meeting, but we need to develop a great marketing plan. Please come prepared to discuss these and any additional ideas you may have. Looking forward to our meeting.
- Ice cream social to familiarize the product with staff and internal partners
- Short video describing the product and how the public should use it
- Social media campaign to increase knowledge of the product
- Commercial introducing the product
- Sharing information about the product via word of mouth
A week later, the group meets to discuss their ideas and feedback. The group consists of:
Click following link to download this document