There is no denying that social networking sites such as facebook have had a great impact on our lives. Facebook can be used both for professional and personal purposes. The purpose of this study is to find out the negative and positive impact of facebook on college students.
Having a good interview protocol is essential in getting information for a great study but asking questions and getting answers is not always as easy as some people think (Fontana & Frey, 2000) that can be because of asking close-ended questions that don’t allow participants to fully express themselves. I will make use of the following set of questions in my study.
Fontana, A., & Frey, J. H. (2000). The interview: From structured questions to negotiated text. In
- Do you use any social networking site? If your answer is yes which and how frequently do you use it?
- Tell me why you use social media generally and facebook specifically and the various aspects of social media that are relevant to you
- Social networking
- Information sharing
- Tell me about your experience of using social networking sites?
- Does the use of facebook negatively or positively impact your academic performance?
- Your completion of assignments
Click following link to download this document
EDU 508 Interview protocols.docx