- Communication skills
- I am good in both verbal and written communication skills.
- I am able to take on multiple tasks and handle several projects and work at the same time.
- My interpersonal skills are very good because I am able to interact with other people well and understand them.
- I am able to analyze situations and come up with solutions to the problems.
- I become timid when speaking to a large audience yet I associate with coworkers well.
- I am able to over estimate analysis on projects, work or assignments and give more time to make sure they are to perfection.
- I have potential in improving knowledge and my presentation skills through practice.
- Proceed with the urge of learning and having more knowledge on technology and attending training courses on that.
- To keep on participating in networking events that promote socialization in school and the organizations.
- It can be difficult interacting with other students as an audience but practice will help me overcome that.
- Critical thinking skills
- Critical thinking has helped me take less time when making decisions because I already know what I want or aim at achieving.
- I am able to make sound judgements because guess work or decision making is no longer an option.
- It has changed my reasoning such that I no longer do things driven by emotions or instincts but by logic and reason.
- It has enhanced my skills especially in presentation both verbally and in writing.
- It is hard sometimes to think critically in situations where our emotions take over.
- It can be difficult to understand other people’s actions despite their experiences because some of those actions can be too much to bare.
- In situations where the truth is known and clear, it can be hard to compromise disclosing it despite the timing.
- Critical thinking will help me enhance my creativity where I would come up with ideas that would be used in solving problems arising.
- It will help me improve in my studies as a college student. An example are the mathematical tests that are given to the students in exams (Clayton, Bringle & Hatcher, 2012).
- It can lead to a successful future because most companies look for a person with critical thinking.
- It can be difficult to distinguish between the actual facts and personal opinions. Making an assumption based on a personal opinion is very misleading.
- It can be difficult when it comes to justifying my actions and values because most of these decisions would have been made with a sound mind.
- Respect for diversity
- It has enabled me to accept my fellow students and appreciate their talents and uniqueness.
- The academic performance has improved because students are able to work together and put their differences aside which has aided in sharing knowledge and skills.
- Respect for diversity has enabled me to embrace people from different continents with different races, their beliefs in terms of religion, ethnicity and sexuality.
- It has given me the opportunity to concur barrier in communication within our social life, education and work environment.
- It can be difficult when embracing values that differ from the ones I have been instilled with.
- With the use of technology, communicating with people around the world has been made easier.
- I am able to understand different ideas and views from people and interact with them well.
- Interacting with different people with different values and beliefs and sexuality creates a society that is diverse and motivates me.
- As stated by (Chambers & Lavery, 2012), technology can hinder communication because of technical issues like poor or no network.
- Professional, social and ethical responsibility
- I am able to interact and communicate with other people despite their levels of responsibility in their professional, social or ethical areas.
- I am able to work with people and contribute to the well being of the society.
- I am able to do my job well, be disciplined and have a good work ethic.
- I am able to fulfill the responsibilities expected of me by my parents and society.
- Decisions that I make will be made from a sound judgement.
- I might not be able to fulfill the expectations set in my profession, society or ethics.
- Networking with people gives me a chance to get promotions at work or preferential advantages.
- It might be difficult when social life might get in the way of professional work.
- Lifelong learning practices
- The urge of learning not just in school but from others has helped me to connect with other people.
- It has become a ground of social engagement for me.
- It has prepared me in that I have set some goals and focused in achieving them.
- These practices have made me become wise in terms of making decisions.
- It is hard trying to stay focused in achieving the goals I have set.
- I am able to work from any place regardless of the environment.
- Being prepared will help me deal with life’s experiences despite how they might happen.
- Being disciplined and focused can be difficult sometimes.
DJ Chambers, S Lavery, (2012), Service-learning, A valuable component of pre-service
PH Clayton, RG Bringle, JA Hatcher, (2012), Research on service learning, conceptual
frameworks and assessment.
Place an Order