“HR Certifications” Please respond to the following:
From the e-Activity, examine the benefits of obtaining a Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification and / or a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification. Rate the importance of these certifications in regard to an HR employee’s career.
The benefits for obtaining a Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification and/or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification are the following:
The importance of earning these certificates will show your future employer that you wanted to learn all that you could learn about HR, all the ins and outs of the department. It will also let them know that when you are working on a report you know what the state and federal rules that are needed to make the report compliant, if the report will have to be submitted for review to the state or federal department for review.
- Boost your confidence as an HR expert
- Master the knowledge most important the expert HR professionals as defined by the current HR body of knowledge
- Expand the outlook on the HR developments including the latest legislative changes
- Protect the organization from risk by ensuring regulatory compliance
- Stand out from other HR candidates in a job search
- Demonstrate your long-term commitment to the HR profession
Examine some of the causes and symptoms of employee burnout. Propose steps that management can take to reduce the possibility of employee burnout.