Interview 1: Long Nguyen, 35 years old.
- What words or phrases come to mind when you think of the term Cold War?
- Did you ever study the Cold War in school? If so, what are some aspects of the Cold War that you remember?
- Who were the parties involved in the Cold War?
- Can you name any key events that you mainly associate with the Cold War?
- Which war did the Cold War follow?
- How long was the Cold War last?
Interview 2: Michael Donohoo, 43 years old.
- I don’t know. Was it during the Desert Storm?
- I remembered it was mentioned during the US History class. I think it was between Russia and the U.S.
- I did not know that there were more than two countries involved.
- It was about the nuclear race between the U.S. and Russia
- World War II
- No idea
- United States and Russia, I meant it was the Soviet Union, space race, nuclear.
- I did but I don’t remember much of it. History class was kind of breeze over the subject. Or, maybe, I didn’t pay attention to the class.
- Obviously, there were the US and Russia. I think China was also involved.
- I heard from my mom it was a crazy time. TV was playing those videos warning about nuclear all the times.
- I believe it was the World War II.
- The Cold War lasted a long time. It happened during my mom’s time and my time. It has got to be more than 30 years.
Interview 3: Debbie, 61 years old