AGILE DELIVERY FRAMEWORK
E-COMMERCE BANKING SOFTWARE COMPANY
Considering the organization to start an e-commerce website on BANKING SOFTWARE COMPANY, there are large numbers of tasks to be carried out from the deployment as well designing side. Implementing Agile framework will be much appreciable for the organization. These agile methodologies help teams respond to unpredictability through incremental, iterative work cadences, known as sprints. Agile methodologies are better than waterfall, or traditional sequential development.By utilizing agile delivery framework the different phases of the project can be carried out simultaneously.
The project can be mainly divided into two phases – online phase and the physical or delivery phase where the equipment will be delivered. There are main twelve principles to be followed. They are:
The different phases of the agile development framework are described in a step by step process. The product vision is to provide better and secured banking software for all the organizations. This enables them to provide an efficient and easy method for the calculation purposes. Whereas the product is also customizable as per the user requirements and constraints in a secured way.
- Customer satisfaction by early and continuous delivery of the product
- Accept the changing requirements, even in late development
- Working software is delivered frequently rather in weeks than months
- Close and daily cooperation as well as discussion between business people and developers
- Projects must be built around motivated as well as trusted individuals.
- Face-to-face conversation is to be expected and much appreciated as it is the best form of communication (co-location).
- Working software and its developmental stages are the principal measures of progress.
- Sustainable development must be followed which must be maintained in a constant pace.
- Continuous attention and focus to technical excellence and good design is very important.
- Simplicity is the art of maximizing the amount of work not done and is very essential.
- Better architectures, designs, and requirements emerge from self-organizing teams.
- Regularly and effectively, the team reflects on how to become more effective and adjusts according to that.
This part defines the business opportunityconsidering the bigger business picture and focus on market concerns. It includes exploring the new functionality of the organization’s presence in the market, its impact on profitability, and how it will it impact the people within the organization. A better strategy is to follow Outside-In Development’s focus onto identify the potential stakeholders and their goals.
The different tasks of the project are:
Requirement analysis, Prototype model, Designing, User specifications and feedback, Testing,Final analysis, and checkup,Delivery of the product. This can be maintained and operated by different teams assigned for each phase. A project manager must be employed from the IT field so that he will be able to analyze the process and the proceedings from the rest of the team.It would be abit difficult for the manager to keep anote on the rest of the team if he is not from IT background. Since the project is related to banking software it would be much appreciable to have a manager from the IT background.
The rest of the tasks are assigned to different teams as the process will be carried out simultaneously.
During the iteration process, the agilists continually deliver high-quality working software which meets the changing needs of our stakeholders.Adiagram for the iteration process is shown below:
The iteration process is maintained by the following steps:
The agile framework has proven success in many top notch companies.There are many companies like Accenture,TomTom, Seamless and other companies that successfully employ the agile methodologies and stories are really very important in theagile framework and the above-mentioned companies include the stories in their agile framework.
- Collaborating with both our stakeholders and developers.
- Implementing functionality in the order of priority.
- Analyzing and designing
- Ensuring the best quality.
- Regularly delivering the working solutions.
DEPLOYMENT OF STORY IN AGILE FRAMEWORK
This makes the user stories to be one of the primary development artifacts for Scrum and Extreme Programming (XP) project teams. A user story is not just a story or a telltale but a very high-level definition of a requirement, containing just enough information which enables the developers to produce a reasonable estimate of the effort to implement it. The user stories can be Introduction, Initial user stories (informal), Initial user stories (formal),and User stories and planning, User stories throughout the agile lifecycle, Detailing a user story, Epics, and Themes.
Thus, the stories make an effective part in the deployment of theagile framework. Once the process is done successfully step by step, the product is delivered to the customer as per their needs and any modifications can be done at any time in case if the user is not satisfied with the product. Top quality and user satisfaction are more vital than all the characteristics.
Martin Christopher, Denis Towill, (2001)
“An integrated model for the design of agile supply chains”,
International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management, Vol. 31 Iss: 4, pp.235 – 246
Abrahasson, Pekka et al.
“Agile software development: Review and Analysis.”
ESPOO 2002, VTT Publications 478. 107p.
Ashish Agarwal, Ravi Shankar, M.K.Tiwari
“Modeling the metrics of lean, agile and leagile supply chain: An ANP-based approach”
Copyright © 2005 Elsevier B.V.
Place an Order