For my final study I intend to analyze qualitative data for my final paper. This is the kind of data that handles the qualities of data based on studies, interviews and many others. The steps that I plan to use are as below;
In future, I would do the same qualitative analysis. I feel this has a better dynamic view of trends and many relationships that exits in day to day life.
- Understanding g the data at hand. This is knowing what we have at hand and limits we are bound.
- Knowing the questions I am trying to answer and my final goal.
- Categorizing the data that I find into groups o that they can better be understood.
- Trying to know the similarities and the trends that exist in my data. Also the relationships that exist.
- Interpretation of the data. This is trying to get the roots of the findings.
Hair, J. (1998). Multivariate data analysis (5th ed.). Upper Saddle River, N.J.: Prentice Hall.
Click following link to download this document